The two most refreshing foods of summer - watermelon and ice pops - combine to make the ultimate refreshment: watermelon ices!
- Prep Time
- 2 1/2 cups seeded, diced watermelon
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries or frozen unsweetened, thawed
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon plus 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
1. Combine all ingredients in blender; puree until smooth.
2. Strain into 2-cup glass measuring cup, pressing on solids to extract as much liquid as possible.
3. Pour puree into Popsicle molds, dividing equally. Freeze overnight. (Can be prepared 1 week ahead. Keep frozen.)