A yummy salsa that can also be a great side dish for a picnic. Extend it even further by serving over shredded iceberg lettuce.
- 12 to 18. ServingsServings
- 2 can corn kernels, drained and rinsed
- 2 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 purple onion, chopped
- 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 2 teaspoon mild chili powder
- juice from 2 fresh limes
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 dash salt to taste
- 3 cup chopped seedless watermelon
Mix together all ingredients except watermelon until well combined.
Gently fold in watermelon.