Classic comfort in a hand sandwich, I love how well this travels and how perfect it is enjoyed at room temp.
- Prep Time
- 4 WrapsServings
- 1 cup white or brown prepared rice
- 1 (15-ounce) can refried beans
- 2 cups shredded cheddar or Colby Jack cheese
- 1 (12-ounce) jar salsa
- 1 (8-ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (8-ounce) container guacamole
- 1-2 jalapeno peppers, halved, seeded, and thinly sliced, optional
- 4 (8-inch) soft flour tortillas
To wrap it up evenly divide and layer rice, beans, cheese, salsa, sour cream, and guacamole in soft tortillas. Wrap and roll.
As Seen In The Joy of Kosher With Jamie Geller Magazine (Summer 2014) - Subscribe Now