This recipe is so versatile you can use any vegetables you want.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 4 ServingsServings
- 2 cup diced seitan (either packaged or homemade)
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 3 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 inch piece ginger, minced
- 1 package crimini mushrooms, sliced
- 1 can baby corn
- 1 cup green beans, cleaned and cut into thirds
- 1 tablespoon mushroom soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce to taste
Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Coat seitan with corn starch then add to hot pan. Cook, stirring occasionally, until crispy, 4 to 6 minutes. Stir in the remaining 2 tablespoon oil, onions, garlic and ginger. Cook, stirring often, until fragrant, about 1 minute.
Add mushrooms, cook a few minutes until browned. Add green beans and baby corn or any vegetables of choice. Saute for a minute or so then add the soy sauces to taste. Continue to cook until desired.