Wrap and slice your favorite ingredients for a healthy lunch to fill your kids bento. Thawed edamame, cucumber slices, dried fruit, and juice box.
- Prep Time
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- Pinch of fresh grated ginger
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 3 thin slices roasted turkey, roast beef, or favorite sandwich meat
- Leftover cold rice
- Grated carrots
- 1 large whole wheat tortilla or several nori sheets
1. Whisk mayonnaise, ginger, and soy sauce together.
2. Spread rice over tortilla or nori. Shmear with seasoned mayonnaise and spread turkey and carrots over rice.
3. Roll away from you and as tightly as possible.
4. Slice into 1-inch “sushi” pieces. Add to bento box.