- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- - ServingsServings
- 1 frozen :gefilte fish loaf
- 1 can: tomato paste
- 3/4 bottle (about 6 oz) :fat-free sun dried tomato vinaigrette (I used a commercial brand)
- Olive :oil (sorry, I haven't measured it, just drizzle it around in the bowl a little)
- Juice from :1 small lemon
- Salt, pepper, :basil to taste 2 large onions
- Slice the onions and place some of them on the bottom of a loaf pan.
- Place a frozen fish roll in the loaf pan. Pack the rest of the onions around the fish.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients and pour over the fish.
- Bake at 350 for 1/2 hour uncovered, then 1/2 hour covered.
- It is best if you let it sit out and cool to room temperature prior to serving.
- If you make it ahead and refrigerate it, let it warm for at least an hour to get to room temperature.
- You may want to garnish with sun-dried tomatoes.