Combine cheddar, Monteray Jack and cream cheese, add in some black olives, and you have a Tex Mex cheese ball that will keep you noshing through the football game.
- Prep Time
- 1 (6-ounce) package of cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup taco sauce
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 1/2 cups chopped black olives
1. In mixer bowl or food processor, blend cream cheese until light and fluffy.
2. Add remaining ingredients, reserving 1/2 cup black olives for garnish. Stir to blend.
3. Shape mixture into a ball.
4. Place remaining olives on wax paper; press around shaped ball.
5. Cover and chill 3-4 hours or until firm.