These sweet potato fingers are baked, then glazed with silan and tahini to add an earthy sweetness to this healthy side dish.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 4 sweet potatoes (choose thin and long sweet potatoes)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Kosher salt
- 4 tablespoons tahini paste
- 4 tablespoons silan
- 2 scallions, chopped (for garnish)
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Quarter the sweet potatoes lengthwise (don’t peel them) and place in a baking pan (try keeping them in one layer). Brush the olive oil on the sweet potato fingers and sprinkle with some salt, bake until the fingers are soft, about 40-45 minutes.
3. Meanwhile prepare the tahini: place the tahini paste in a bowl and add cold water, teaspoon at a time and mix until it becomes a sauce, season with salt.
4. Place the sweet potato fingers in a serving dish, drizzle over the tahini and silan and garnish with the chopped scallions.