Don't want to fry up your own doughnuts? Decorate them instead!! Try these sushi doughnuts for a fun treat, serve on a wooden sushi plate or take out box with chop stix.
- Prep Time
- 12 sashimi doughnuts ServingsServings
- 1 box mini powdered sugar Fraczoz donuts - ‘rice’
- 12 jelly fish, assorted colors - ‘fish’
- 1 roll of Fruit by the Foot-‘seaweed’
- Chocolate syrup, optional-‘soy sauce’
1. Cut each doughnut in half (Know the way you cut a bagel? that would be cutting it wrong) and stand them face down on a tray or work surface, so they each create a little arch.
2. Place one jelly fish on each little ‘rice mound’ using all the same color or a variety of colors.
3. Cut the Fruit by the Foot into 7-8” strips (try one and see if its long enough to wrap around the fish and doughnut, if not, adjust to size). I cut each one in half lengthwise as well. Wrap each one in the center of the arch and press to fasten.
4. Serve with chopsticks and chocolate ‘soy sauce’ and enjoy!