- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 4 cups servings ServingsServings
- 3 (15 ounce) cans:tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup:lemon juice
- 1/4 cup:soy sauce
- 1/4 cup:cup dark corn syrup
- 3 drops:Tabasco sauce
- 2 teaspoons:salt
- 2 tablespoons:season salt
- 1/2 tablespoon:oregano
- 2 teaspoon:garlic powder
- 2 onions,:finely chopped
- 1/2 pound:brown sugar
- 1 can:crushed pineapple
- In a large sauce pan place the tomato sauce, lemon juice, soy sauce and corn syrup.
- Cook over a medium heat, stirring constantly, for about 10 minutes.
- Add the Tabasco sauce, salts, oregano and garlic powder. Cook 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the onions, brown sugar and pineapple. Cook for an additional 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Let cool and it's ready to use. This is fantastic with burgers. Makes 4 cups.