Call all your health-conscious friends together and even a few non-believers to prove that you can entertain using these recipes and whip up a super, satisfying spread without all the carbs and fat! Begin with this zesty punch. Or end as a surprise dessert served in punch glasses.
- 18 servings, 1 cup each ServingsServings
- 2 quarts diet ginger-ale*
- 1 quart diet orange soda
- 1 quart diet raspberry drink
- 1 orange, sliced paper thin
- 1 large lemon, sliced paper-thin
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 cup sliced frozen strawberries
*If diet Ginger-Ale is not available I like using Diet grapefruit soda like Fanta or Fresca
Mix everything together, except for the fruit, in an attractive punch bowl. Add fruit. Serve in punch cups.
Place a scoop of strawberry sorbet in each cup of punch and serve immediately.
The Nutrition Facts are zero, except for the bit of fruit and if any of the drinks contain sodium.