- 2 cup fresh or frozen strawberries (frozen strawberries will result in a thicker consistency)
- 3½ cup watermelon, sliced
- ¾ cup Iced Tea Fruit Coolers
- 1½ - 2 tablespoon sugar optional
- Garnish: your favorite fruit cubed and toothpicks
Kids 2 and up: With a plastic knife or metal butter knife, slice the strawberries and cube the watermelon.
Adults with kids: In a blender or food processor, combine strawberries, watermelon, and Iced Tea Fruit Cooler. Add 1 tablespoon of sugar and taste—if need be, add more. Blend entire mixture well.
Kids 8 and older: Thread fruit onto rainbow colored toothpicks. Pour puréed fruit drink into plastic cocktail glasses and garnish with cubed fruit.
For Popsicles: Pour puréed fruit drink into popsicle molds or small plastic cups and freeze for at least 6 hours.
Blue Lagoons: Try replacing a few raspberry tea bags with blueberry tea bags. Substitute 1 cup of strawberries with blueberries.
Jungle Fun: Use orange mandarin tea instead of raspberry tea and blend in mangos or pineapples for a tropical flavor.