- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 6 ServingsServings
- 1 (9-ounce) package Gefen lo-mein noodles
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 large zucchini, cut in half lengthwise and thinly sliced
- 8 asparagus, tips removed and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup frozen peas, defrosted
- 1 cup crushed tomatoes
- 1/4 to 1/3 cup alfredo sauce
- Parmesan for garnish
Cook noodles according to package directions. Drain well and set aside.
Heat oil in a large sauté pan over medium high heat. Add onions and garlic and cook for 5 minutes or until slightly softened. Add zucchini, asparagus and peas and sauté 5 minutes more. Stir in tomatoes and alfredo sauce and bring to a simmer. Add cooked noodles and toss to coat, adding more alfredo sauce if needed.
Divide between serving bowls and garnish with parmesan cheese.