Use canned salmon for this spinach and salmon loaf.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 (15-ounce) can salmon
- 1 package frozen spinach, chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup onion, finely chopped
- 2-3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon potato starch
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
1. Preheat oven to 350. Grease a loaf pan.
2. Drain and clean the salmon. Thaw and drain the spinach.
3. In a bowl, combine all the ingredients and mix well.
4. Place the mixture in the prepared loaf pan and bake for 45 minutes.