- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 6 servings ServingsServings
- 1/2 :17 1/4-ounce package (1 sheet) frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 1 :3-ounce package cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/3 :cup half and half
- 3 :eggs
- 1 :10-ounce package frozen chopped spinach, thawed drained
- 1/2 :cup grated cheddar
- 1/4 :cup grated Parmesan
- 4 :green onions, sliced
- 1/4 :teaspoon salt
- 1/4 :teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Roll puff pastry to 11-inch square.
- Transfer to 9-inch diameter glass pie plate.
- Trim edges.
- Beat cream cheese in medium bowl until smooth.
- Gradually beat in half and half and eggs.
- Mix in remaining ingredients.
- Pour mixture into prepared crust.
- Bake until crust is golden brown and filling is set, about 25 minutes.
- Cool 10 minutes before serving.