I made this pareve so it can be eaten with meat, but it would be great dairy with cheddar cheese or spiced monterey jack.
- 6 ServingsServings
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 package veggie chorizo
- 1 8 x8 pan corn bread, cut into cubes and allowed to stale
- 11/2 cups vegetable broth
- 1 tbsp. oil
- Heat oil over medium hight heat.
- Saute onion until soft, add veggie chorizo and cook until hot.
- Add cornbread and pour the broth into mixture, stir until combined and hot.
- Pour into pan or use as stuffing if desired. Bake for 30 minutes. Serve.