- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 package (about 17 ounces) refrigerated fully-cooked beef tips with gravy
- 1 cup uncooked Jasmine or white rice
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- 1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/3 cup sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup toasted coconut
1 Prepare rice according to package directions; keep warm.
2 Meanwhile combine coconut milk, curry powder, ginger and beef tips with gravy in nonstick skillet; bring to a boil over medium heat.
3 Reduce heat to medium-low; cover and simmer 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in bell pepper and green onions; cover and simmer 2 minutes.
4 Serve beef mixture with rice. Sprinkle with toasted coconut.