A delicious salad combining the wonderful flavors of South America. Sure to be a hit on your table.
- Prep Time
- 4 ServingsServings
- 2 cups Canned garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- 2/3 cup California Black Ripe Olives, wedged
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, Diced (1/4-inch)
- 1/3 cup Green onions, diced
- 1/4 cup Chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Sherry vinegar
- 1 Hard boiled egg, finely diced
- Salt and pepper to taste
1 In a large mixing bowl, combine garbonzo beans, California Ripe Olives, red bell peppers, green onions and cilantro.
2 Mix in oil and vinegar, then gently toss in egg.
3 Season with salt and pepper and serve at room temperature.
Source: California Olive