- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 24 servings ServingsServings
- 64 vanilla:wafer cookies, divided
- 5 tablespoons:butter, melted
- 3 tablespoon:sugar
- 3-1/4 cups:cold milk, divided
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size):Instant chocolate pudding and pie filling
- 2 pkg. (4-serving size):white chocolate or vanilla instant pudding and pie filling
- 1-1/2 cups:thawed whipped topping
- 1-1/2 cups:miniature marshmallows
- Semi-Sweet chocolate,:chopped or grated
- Preheat oven to 350. Finely crush 40 of the wafers; place in medium bowl.
- Add butter and sugar; mix until well blended. Press firmly onto bottom of 13x9-inch baking pan.
- Bake 8 min. or until lightly browned; set aside.
- In a bowl combine 1-1/4 cups of the milk and the dry chocolate pudding mix.
- Beat with wire whisk 2 min. or until well blended. Spread over crust; top with remaining 24 wafers.
- Pour remaining 2 cups milk into large bowl. Add dry white chocolate or vanilla pudding mixes.
- Beat with wire whisk 2 min. or until well blended. Gently stir in whipped topping. Spread over wafer layer in pan.
- Refrigerate at least 3 hours or until set.
- Preheat broiler just before serving. Top dessert evenly with marshmallows.
- Broil 1 min. or until marshmallows are puffed and lightly browned. Sprinkle with chocolate.
- Cut into 24 squares. Serve immediately. Serves 24