Smoked turkey and fresh veggies come together in a delicate and creamy dressing to make a quick and delicious lunch. This turkey salad is best after being chilled in the refrigerator for at least an hour.
- Prep Time
- ½ pound smoked turkey breast, skin removed and cut into ½-inch cubes
- 1 cup cubed red-skinned potatoes, steamed
- 1 cup fresh broccoli florets
- ½ cup thinly sliced yellow squash
- ½ cup coarsely grated carrot
- ¼ cup seeded, thinly sliced sweet red bell pepper
- ¼ cup thinly sliced scallions
- ⅓ cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon dill weed
- 1 teaspoon fresh parsley, chopped
- ⅛ teaspoon garlic powder
1. In a medium bowl, combine turkey, potato, broccoli, squash, carrot, pepper and onion.
2. In a small bowl combine mayonnaise, mustard, juice, dill, parsley and garlic powder.
3. Fold mayonnaise mixture into turkey and vegetable mixture, tossing to coat all ingredients.
4. Cover and chill at least one hour before serving.
Source: National Turkey Federation