If you like smoked salmon, you will enjoy this delicious salad perfect as an appetizer, or side dish to any meal.
- Prep Time
- 4 ServingsServings
- 2 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoon Tarragon, chopped
- 1 1/2 tablespoon shallots, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 1 tablespoon Olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Chives, chopped (1/4-inch)
- 1/4 teaspoon Coarsely ground black pepper
- 3 cup Cooked long grained white rice
- 1 cup Cooked wild rice
- 8 ounce Hot smoked salmon, flaked into 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup Blanched green peas
- 3/4 cup California Ripe Olives, halved
- 1/4 cup Toasted pine nuts
1 Whisk together vinegar, tarragon, shallots, lemon juice, olive oil, chives and black pepper in a large mixing bowl.
2 Add white rice, wild rice, smoked salmon, green peas, California Ripe Olives and pine nuts.
3 Toss to evenly combine. Serve at room temperature.
Source: California Olive