- Prep Time
- 3 servings ServingsServings
- 1 lb:new small potatoes
- 1 tablespoon:olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon:vinegar
- 2 teaspoon:Dijon mustard
- 4 large:black olives
- 1 cup:diced celery
- 1/2 small:sweet red pepper, slivered
- 6 oz:diced or sliced cooked smoked chicken
- 2 Tablespoon:chopped fresh parsley
- salt and:pepper
- lettuce leaves and:tomato wedges for garnish
- Scrub potatoes, but do not peel.
- Place the potatoes in a saucepan, cover with water and cook, covered, just until tender, about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in serving bowl, whisk together the oil, vinegar and mustard.
- Stir the pitted, sliced olives into dressing.
- Add the celery, red pepper, smoked chicken and parsley. Toss.
- When potatoes are cooked, drain and cut into bite-sized pieces.
- Add warm potatoes to salad.
- Season mixture with salt and pepper; toss to blend.
- Serve on lettuce leaves with tomato wedges.
- Makes 3 main course servings.