This classic family favorite has all the flavor without slaving over a hot stove. Guaranteed to please! This delicious dinner tastes even better the next day.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 2 containers (15 oz. ea.) ricotta cheese
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1 box (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Kosher Vegetable Soup Mix
- 2 jars (1 lb. 8 oz. ea.) pasta sauce
- 12 lasagna noodles, uncooked
1. Combine ricotta, 1 cup mozzarella, 1/4 cup Parmesan, eggs, spinach and Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Kosher Vegetable Soup Mix in medium bowl; set aside.
2. Spread 1 cup sauce in 6-quart slow cooker. Layer in 4 lasagna noodles, broken to fit, then 1 cup Sauce and 1/2 of the ricotta mixture; repeat. Top with remaining 4 lasagna noodles and 2 cups Pasta Sauce. Reserve remaining Sauce. Cook covered on LOW 5 to 6 hours.
3. Sprinkle with remaining cheeses. Cover and cook an additional 10 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before serving. Serve with remaining Sauce, heated.