Asian style salad combining wonderful flavors. Get the recipe here.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 2-1/4 pounds Ramen noodles, crumbled
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 1 to 1-1/2 cups (12 ounces) slivered almonds, toasted or peanuts
- 1-1/2 gallons (3 pounds) Chinese or Napa cabbage, shredded
- 1-1/2 quarts (12 ounces) red or green bell pepper, chopped
- 5 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast, cubed, cooked
- 4-1/2 quarts (11/2 #10 cans) Black beans, rinsed
1 Place Ramen noodles on large baking sheets; spray with vegetable cooking spray.
2 Bake at 350°F, mixing occasionally, until lightly browned, about 5 minutes. Cool.
3 At serving time, combine Ramen noodles and remaining ingredients in large bowl; toss well.
4 Asian Dressing
5 2/3 cups rice wine vinegar 2 cups sugar 1 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce 1 to 1½ cups Oriental sesame oil 1 cup honey
6 Combine all ingredients in medium bowl, whisking until sugar is dissolved.