This recipe would be a perfect Thanksgiving side dish for those looking for a stuffing substitute. The flavor from the meat flavors the vegetables and everything comes together in a delicious mixture.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 6 ServingsServings
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 package Joburg Sausage, any flavor
- 1/2 head cauliflower cut into small chunks
- 2 cups diced brussels sprouts
1. Set a large saute pan over medium heat and add olive oil.
2. Cut sausage into small dice and add to pan. Brown well and remove to a plate.
3. In the same pan add cauliflower and brown and remove to plate with sausage.
4. Add Brussels sprouts to pan and saute until browned, then add cauliflower and sausage back to the pan. Mix and saute and taste for seasoning, if desired add salt and/or pepper. Once hot and well mixed serve.