- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 4 ServingsServings
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 cups Yellow corn kernels
- 2 tsp. minced garlic
- 1 cup Cooked black beans (or canned)
- 1 cup California Ripe Olives, whole, pitted
- 1/2 cup Sliced prepared nopalitos*
- 1/2 cup Halved and sliced radishes
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup Toasted pine nuts
- 2 TBSP. lime juice
1 Heat oil in a large sauté pan over high heat.
2 Turn heat down to medium-high, add corn kernels and carefully sauté for 3-4 minutes until lightly browned.
3 Season to taste with salt, stir in garlic and remove from heat.
4 Transfer corn mixture to a large mixing bowl and stir in beans, California Ripe Olives, nopalitos, radishes and cilantro.
5 Toss with pine nuts and lime juice just before serving.
Source: California Olive