We think you are going to enjoy sheet pan Shabbat so much, it might just replace taco Tuesday! Or even leftover Monday! ENJOY!
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 4 to 5Servings
- 3 medium sweet potatoes, scrubbed and sliced into ½-inch rounds (leave the peel on, that’s where the vitamins are)
- 2 bunches spring onions, root ends trimmed
- ½ pound shiitake mushrooms, stemmed
- Extra virgin olive oil, such as Colavita extra virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 chicken, cut into eight pieces
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Lightly grease a sheet pan with evoo.
2. Toss potatoes, onions, and mushrooms with evoo, salt, and pepper. Arrange vegetables on sheet pan.
3. Season chicken pieces with salt and pepper and arrange on top of vegetables. Arrange lemon slices on top of chicken and vegetables.
4. Roast chicken and vegetables at 375°F for 40 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
5. Serve right on sheet pan.