- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 12 ServingsServings
- 3 pounds frozen Brussels sprouts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 1 Tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme or 1/4 teaspoon dried
- 1/2 teaspoon orange zest
- Preheat oven to 425 F.
- Toss Brussels sprouts with olive oil and salt on a large sheet pan. Spread them out in a single layer and roast in the oven for 12 minutes or until tender but still crisp.
- In a small bowl, stir together butter with parsley, thyme and orange zest. When Brussels sprouts come out of the oven toss with herb butter to evenly coat and serve.