Rice with Mozzarella and Basil can be paired with Ratatouille for a delicious meal.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 4 cups Manischewitz All Natural Vegetable Broth
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 cups long grain white rice
- 1 cup Natural & Kosher Shredded Mozzarella
- ½ cup Natural & Kosher Grated Parmesan
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
1. In a medium saucepan over high heat, bring vegetable broth and salt to a boil. Add rice, mix well, and cover.
2. Reduce heat to simmer and cook for 20 minutes or until all broth has been absorbed. Remove from heat.
3. Stir in cheeses and basil. Transfer to a serving bowl and top with Ratatouille.