This is a simple tabbouleh recipe that uses cauliflower instead of the usual grain options making this dish gluten-free.
- Prep Time
- 1 medium cauliflower
- 1 large seedless cucumber, diced
- 1 large ripe tomato, diced
- 1 bunch parsley, chopped
- 1 bunch dill, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint leaves
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1⁄3 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
1. Chop cauliflower roughly.
2. Place in food processor and mince to a fine texture.
3. Place finely minced cauliflower in a clean, dry tea towel.
4. Twist and squeeze towel firmly to extract excess moisture from cauliflower.
5. Transfer squeezed cauliflower to a mixing bowl and combine with remaining ingredients.
Serve immediately or chill.
Recipe published in JOY of KOSHER with Jamie Geller Magazine Purim 2014 SUBSCRIBE NOW