Raspberries and chocolate are always a winning combination. They join up here to make a great dessert (or breakfast or brunch) pancake.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 cups half and half
- 1/4 cup oil
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2-1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 rounded cup semisweet mini chocolate chips
1. Whisk together all ingredients except chips until just combined.
2. Heat a griddle over medium heat until hot and lightly brush with additional oil.
3. Working in batches, pour a scant 1/4 cup batter per pancake onto griddle and sprinkle each pancake with about 1 1/2 teaspoons chips.
4. Cook until bubbles appear on surface and undersides are golden-brown, about 1 minute. Flip with a spatula and cook other side, about 1 minute more. (Lightly oil griddle between batches.)