This marinade is also great on lamb chops!
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 1 rack of lamb (generally includes 8 chops. We recommend 2 chops per serving)
- 5 ounces Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 smashed garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary (or 1 teaspoon dried), plus additional sprig for garnish (optional)
- ½ teaspoon ginger
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons tarragon or white wine vinegar
1. Combine all marinade ingredients in a bowl, then spread over rack of lamb. Marinate, refrigerated, for 4 to 8 hours.
2. Remove meat from fridge 30 minutes before roasting.
3. Preheat oven to 400°F. Roast for 7 minutes, then lower the heat to 300°F. Cook for 7 to 15 minutes longer (depending on size), until a meat thermometer inserted into the thickest part of the meat reads 125°F (for rare) or 135°F (for medium rare).
4. Remove from oven, cover with foil and let rest for 5 to 10 minutes.
5. Cut between the rib bones to serve.
6. Garnish with fresh rosemary sprigs.