Make a Thanksgiving style stuffing and roll it inside chicken any time. Doesn't everyone love stuffing all year long, it makes a great side and this one has lots of thyme flavor.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 4 ServingsServings
- 5 thinly sliced chicken breast cutlets or dark meat chicken cutlets, about 1 pound
- 2 cups (1-inch) bread cubes
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried thyme leaves, plus more for finishing
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 6-8 tablespoons Manischewitz chicken broth
- 5 thinly sliced cutlets or fillets of chicken, about 1 pound
- Olive oil, for drizzling
1 Preheat oven to 350 ̊F. Lightly grease a baking dish, large enough to hold all of the rolls without touching, with cooking spray.
2 In a medium-sized mixing bowl combine bread cubes, thyme, salt and pepper. Add broth a tablespoon at a time and mix until all bread is moistened.
3 Evenly distribute stuffing amongst cutlets, about 3 tablespoons per cutlet and roll up like a jelly roll.
4 Place rolls seam-side down in prepared pan.
5 Lightly sprinkle with additional thyme and drizzle with olive oil.
6 Bake at 350 ̊F for 25 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and no longer pink inside.