When it comes to teens, pizza is often one of their major food groups. According to my nephews, so is beef. What could be more perfect than a Pulled Brisket Pizza!
Editor's Note: Cooking time for this recipe does not include Pulled Brisket. Prepare to cook the meat at least 6 hours in advance in the crockpot.
Substitute: Make this recipe using chicken pre-cooked on low for 4-8 hours.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- Pulled brisket
- 16 oz. ready made pizza dough
1. Prepare Pulled Brisket.
2. Divide pizza dough into four equal pieces (4 oz. each).
3. Form each piece into a round small pizza shape approximately 5" in diameter, rolling the edges to form a crust.
4. Brush with olive oil and place on greased cookie sheet.
5. Bake twenty minutes on a low rack at 400°F.
6. When dough is ready, top with shredded beef and caramelized onions from the slow cooker.
Recipe originally published in Joy of Kosher with Jamie Geller Magazine Winter 2014 Subscribe Now