- 4-6 ServingsServings
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 quart zucchini, sliced (1/4 inch rounds)
- 2 medium Roma tomatoes, diced (1/2-inch)
- 1 cup California Black Ripe Olives, sliced
- 1/4 cup goat cheese, crumbled
- 2 teaspoons thyme, chopped
- Kosher salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
1 Heat olive oil in a medium sized sauté pan over medium high heat.
2 Add zucchini and cook for 2-3 minutes until just tender.
3 Stir in tomatoes, California Ripe Olives, goat cheese and thyme and remove from heat.
4 Season to taste with salt and pepper. Spread mixture into a 11-inch by 7-inch shallow baking dish in one even layer.
5 Top with breadcrumbs. Bake in a 450°F oven for 8-10 minutes until well-browned.
Source: California Olive