- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- - ServingsServings
- 1-1/2 tablespoons:olive oil
- 1-1/2 tablespoons:butter or margarine
- 1-1/2 cups:broccoli florets
- 2 cloves:garlic, minced
- 2 tomatoes,:seeded and diced
- 3/4 cup:julienne zucchini
- 1/2 cup:julienne carrots
- 1/4 cup:honey
- 1/4 cup:lemon juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons:grated lemon peel
- 3/4 teaspoon:dried basil, crushed
- 3/4 teaspoon:dried oregano, crushed
- Salt and:pepper, to taste
- 6 ounces:linguine pasta, cooked
- grated parmesan:cheese
- Heat oil and butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat; add broccoli and garlic and stir-fry 2 minutes.
- Reduce heat to low and add tomatoes, zucchini, carrot, honey, lemon juice, lemon peel and seasonings.
- Simmer about 4 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring gently. Toss with noodles; cool. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese. Serve at room temperature or chilled.