Presto Pasta with Nori Krinkles is so easy to prepare, and is packed with nutrients from the veggies and seaweed. It is not your typical pasta dish, but this recipe is a definately a keeper. You can find these ingredients and more at Eden.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 8 ounces any EDEN Soba or Udon noodles
- 1 1/2 tablespoon EDEN Toasted Sesame Oil
- 1 tablespoon EDEN Shoyu Soy Sauce, or to taste
- 1/4 cup scallions, chopped fine
- 1/4 cup toasted Nori krinkles (optional)
- 1/4 cup carrots, julienned, blanched 1 minute
- 1/2 cup small broccoli florets, blanched 2 minutes
Cook pasta as package directs, rinse and drain. Toss with vegetables, oil and shoyu. Serve garnished with scallions and nori.