Quick and easy pizza dough ready for use in just 10 minutes.
- Prep Time
- 2 packages active dry yeast
- Pinch of sugar
- 1¼ cups warm water (110-115F)
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 3½ cups flour
- 1 tsp. salt
1. Dissolve yeast with sugar in ½ cup of water and set aside until foamy.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine remaining ¾ cup water, olive oil and yeast mixture. Stir in flour and salt, 1 cup at a time, until dough begins to come together into a rough ball.
3, Spoon onto a floured board and knead until smooth and elastic.
4. Place dough in an oiled bowl, oil the top, cover, and set in a warm place for about 15 minutes, or use immediately.
Source: Judy Zeidler