- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- Sea Salt
1. Cut pita open to form two round circles.
2. Brush both circles with olive oil.
3. Sprinkle with sea salt (optional: add a sprinkle of smoked paprika).
4. Cut each circle into eight wedges.
5. Spray grill pan with cooking spray.
6. Heat over medium-high heat until hot.
7. Grill pita chips 2 minutes on each side or until crisp.
8. Transfer to a plate and let sit a few minutes to allow additional time to crisp.
Recipe originally published in JOY of KOSHER with Jamie Geller Magazine Purim 2015 SUBSCRIBE NOW