It is often hard to find and usually more expensive to get mini dogs, so use regular dogs and cut them up, they are actually more juicy and everyone will love them. Try them with veggie dogs too, for a healthier and parve alternative.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 8 hot dogs (veggie works well too)
- 1/2 package puff pastry (1/2 pound)
- Mustard (optional)
1. Heat the oven to 375 F and line a baking sheet with parchment.
2. Pat the hot dogs dry with a towel.
3. Roll out puff pastry and lay 2 hot dogs next to each other lengthwise on the dough. Roll the dough just until ends meat. Cutoff the dough and then cut the dogs into thirds. Repeat with remaining dogs and dough and place on parchment.
4. Place in oven and bake for about 30 minutes until the dough is nice and golden brown.