- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 4 to 6 ServingsServings
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 small zucchini, peeled into strips (using vegetable peeler)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 ciabatta loaf or rustic loaf, cut in half horizontally (12-inch)
- 1 cup store bought pesto (pareve)
- 2 roasted red bell peppers, thinly sliced
- 2 cup shredded cooked chicken
- 2 to 3 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Freshly ground black pepper
Preheat oven to 350° F and grease a large sheet pan.
Heat olive oil in a medium sauté pan over medium high heat and cook zucchini and garlic for 6 to 8 minutes or until softened.
Place each half of ciabatta, cut side up on the prepared pan and spread each with ½ cup pesto. Layer on zucchini, bell peppers and chicken.
Bake in the oven for 10 to 12 minutes or until toppings are hot and bread is crispy. Cut into slices to serve and drizzle with balsamic vinegar and pepper for garnish.