Delicious dessert recipe for Passover or all year round combining the wonderful flavors of pecans, chocolate and more.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 8 servings ServingsServings
- 2 :cups chopped pecans
- 1/4 :cup butter, melted
- 1/4 :cup brown sugar
- 8 :oz. pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 :cup cocoa powder
- 1 :cup sugar
- 1/2 :cup chocolate chips, melted
- 2 :tsp. vanilla
- 2 :cups whipping cream
- 2 :tablespoon kosher for Pesach powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 375.
- In a medium bowl, combine pecans, brown sugar, and melted butter and mix well.
- Press into 9" pie pan.
- Bake at 375 for 8-9 minutes until just set.
- Cool on wire rack until completely cooled.
- In large bowl, combine cream cheese, cocoa powder, and 1 cup sugar.
- In medium bowl, combine heavy cream and powdered sugar until stiff peaks form.
- Beat a spoonful of this mixture into the chocolate mixture to lighten.
- Then fold remaining whipped cream into chocolate mixture to combine.
- Pour into cooled pie shell.
- Cover and chill until firm, about 4-6 hours.