Bake these fish fillets wrapped in parchment paper to keep in the flavor. Serve still wrapped and let your guests enjoy the experience of opening their own packets.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 4 tilapia or snapper fillets
- ⅓ cup sliced red onion
- ⅓ cup sliced red pepper
- ⅓ cup sliced yellow pepper
- ⅓ cup sliced orange pepper
- 1 tablespoon oil
- Fresh oregano leaves
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. Cut round circles of parchment. Place each fillet on its own piece of parchment paper.
2. Top with some red onion, oregano, pepper and ¼ teaspoon oil.
3. Add salt and pepper to taste.
4. Fold the parchment over the fish and crumple edges to seal in fish.
5. Bake in 375°F oven for 20 minutes
6. Serve immediately. Allow guests to open up parchment packets to get the full impact of the aroma and presentation.
As seen in Joy of Kosher with Jamie Geller Magazine
Fall 2013, Subscribe now!