Editor's Note: This delicious Parsley Rub is full of fragrant spices to bring out the flavor of your grilled meat.
- 1 (3/4-1 lb.) Grow & Behold shoulder steak
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon ancho chili powder
- 2 1/2 teaspoons aleppo pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1 tablespoon celery salt
- 1 pinch ground allspice
1. Combine spices and store in a sealed jar until ready to use. Rub spices over steak.
2. Grill on high heat about 4 minutes per side on high heat until medium-rare. Move steak to a cooler side of the grill to finish cooking, if necessary. Do not overcook.
3. Allow to rest 5-10 minutes, tented loosely with aluminum foil.
Can be prepared ahead: When ready to serve, slice thinly. Serve on salad or make sandwiches.
Recipe by Naf Hanau