Baked grated cheese mixed with a bit of matzah meal becomes a Passover "cracker" that will be an all year favorite. They can be served at breakfast, dinner or as a snack.
- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 12-15 cracker roundsServings
- 1/2 cup grated yellow cheddar
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
- 2 teaspoons matzo meal
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- Kosher salt
- Ground black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 375.
2. In a medium bowl, toss cheeses with matzo meal, paprika, 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
3. Drop by tablespoons onto parchment-lined baking sheets and flatten into 3-inch rounds.
4. Bake until golden and bubbling, 10 to 12 minutes.
5. Transfer bites to a serving plate to cool using a thin metal spatula.
Store in airtight container between layers of parchment up to 3 days.