- Cook Time
- Prep Time
- 4 ServingsServings
- 24 ounce Lightlife Chick'n Smart Strips
- .33 cup sundried tomatoes rehydrated
- .5 bunch celery chopped finely
- .5 cup walnuts chopped finely
- .5 cup onion peeled and chopped finely
- 1 cup veganaise
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- 3 cup spinach
- 4 whole wheat pitas
- olive oil as needed
Saute chik'n strips, tomatoes, leeks & celery together in olive oil. Mix in salt, pepper, and any other herbs you'd like to add. Heat through. Let cool.
To the cooled chicken mixture, stir in Veganaise (or similar) to your liking.
Stuff chicken salad inside a whole wheat pita with a leafy green of your choice (i put spinach on the ingredient list, but you could do collard greens/kale/arugula etc.)
Recipe travels well and is pareve!