A colorful salsa made of papaya and avocado with peppers, onions, cilantro and white wine.
- Prep Time
- 4 to 6Servings
- 2 large papayas, peeled, diced
- 3 tablespoons red onion, minced
- 1/4 cup diced green pepper
- 1/4 cup diced red pepper
- 3 tablespoons white wine or rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons minced green onions
- 1 large avocado, diced
1. Mix all ingredients except avocado in large bowl. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
2. At the last minute, add avocado to salsa and stir gently to combine.
3. Salt and pepper to taste.