These oats are easy to make, especially when you prepare them the night before. If you prefer the oatmeal to be fresh in the morning you can always do that as well.
- Prep Time
- 1 ServingsServings
- 1/2 cup raw oats
- 1 cup almond milk, unsweetened (I like Califa Farms brand)
- 1/2 cup mixed berries
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
1. Combine all ingredients in mason jar or container.
2. Seal and put in the refrigerator to store overnight.
3. If you want to cook fresh in the morning, simply combine all ingredients in small saucepan over a low flame.
4. Stir often until desired consistency and texture, about 5 minutes