- Prep Time
- 6 servings ServingsServings
- 1 cup:orzo pasta, cooked al dente, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup:feta cheese, diced
- 3 tablespoons:fresh parsley, chopped
- 3 tablespoons:fresh dill, chopped (or 1 tablespoon dried)
- 1 ripe:tomato, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup:olive oil
- 1/4 cup:green olives
- 1/8 cup:lemon juice
- salt and pepper:to taste
- Once the orzo has cooled to room temperature place it in a large serving bowl and add the olives, feta, parsley, dill, and tomato.
- Set the salad aside. In small bowl combine the oil and lemon juice and salt and pepper. Whisk the dressing together and pour the mixture over the salad.
- Toss gently to coat the salad. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving. Serves: 6