I received this recipe from my sister-in-law living in Israel. It is easy and delicious.
- Cook Time
- Depends on how you slice it. ServingsServings
- 5 large onions grated and drained. I used 4 cups of frozen chopped onions.
- 2 tablespoon soup mix Osem has a chicken soup mix that has no msg and is pareve
- .5 cup oil I used extra virgin olive oil
- .75 cup water
- 1 cup self-rising flour I substituted 1 cup all purpose flour plus 1 1/4 teaspoon baking powder plus 1/8 teaspoon salt because I didn't have self rising flour
- 2 large eggs
- 1 dash white pepper I didn't use this because my husband doesn't like pepper
Mix all together. Grease a pie pan. Bake in a 350 degree oven until a toothpick comes clean(about 35-45 minutes.) When hot it almost has the texture of noodles.